Shipping Costs & Times
When we receive your order, our aim is to dispatch all stocked items without delay and have them to you within 1-3 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding New Zealand Public Holidays).
Provided that we have received your order before 3pm, items that are in stock will be dispatched on the same day (Monday to Friday, excluding New Zealand Public Holidays).
- Auckland - 1 Working Day, $5 per order to one address
- North Island - 1 to 2 Working Days, $8 per order to one address
- South Island - 1 to 3 Working Days, $8 per order to one address
- Delivery times are estimates based on the courier companies suggested delivery time. Please allow an extra 1-2 days for rural deliveries.
- For orders that include large/heavy items or rural deliveries, surcharge will apply, We will notify you if the actual delivery charges are higher than originally estimated, in which case you may cancel the order (or any part of it) prior to delivery and receive a refund (including the applicable delivery charges) in respect of the cancelled order.
Authority to Leave
All standard delivery orders will be attempted to be personally delivered to you with a signature obtained. However, in a situation where a signature cannot be obtained the courier driver has been given authority to leave the parcel in a safe place, unless a signature has been specifically requested. Any special delivery instructions that have been entered in as part of the checkout process will be followed (ie. Leave in letterbox or at backdoor).
If you would prefer a signed delivery, please leave a note in the Delivery Instructions to let us know.
Physical Delivery Address Required as Delivery is by Courier
We cannot deliver to a P.O. Box address so please provide a physical address. Delivery will be by courier or freight forwarder. An email will be sent to you when the goods are dispatched to enable you to track and trace your order.
For standard item delivery, if you are unavailable to sign for an item when our courier calls, the courier driver has been given authority to leave the parcel in a safe place unless a signature has been specifically requested.
The risk of any loss of, or
damage to, the products will pass to you on delivery.